ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that recipients will study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
About Australian National University (ANU)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people. Our focus on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization Australian National University (ANU)
- Country to study–
- School to study Australian National University (ANU)
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program;
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
Requirements for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship Qualification
The scholarships are available to potential and current students who:
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How to Apply
No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered.