Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship main purpose is to provide education to all those students who are unable to study in the UK, and to provide training for skilled and qualified professionals in key development areas contributing to the development needs of the Commonwealth countries. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships will benefit from full non-payment of all course fees for the three-year program beginning in September 2021.Recipients of this award for applicants pursuing MSc in Prosthetic / DMLT Rehabilitation Studies and M.Sc. in Rehabilitation Studies for programs Only available.
Application deadline:26 April 2021
- Science and Technology for Development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crisis
- Admission, Inclusion and Opportunities
Who is Eligibilible:
To apply for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of or be granted refugee status from an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently and continually resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- All candidates must provide at least one reference
- All candidates must hold an offer to start their chosen course of study in the 2021
The students need to submit following documents while applying for this scholarship.
- Valid passport or national identity card (showing your photo, date of birth, and nationality)
- Submit at least one reference directly through the application system. However, an email request will be sent to present the recommendations of your referee.
- Admit card for distance learning syllabus for the academic year 2019-2020
- Transcripts of previous study program
How to apply:
The students can apply for this scholarship through both online and offline mode. Follow the steps given below to start your application process.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, where its homepage will be in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to go to the “About Us” tab and click on the option of “Scholarships”.
- Now you have to select all the scholarships given in it by clicking on one of the options.
- After this, you will see all types of information for the selected scholarship, and click on “Apply Now”.
- You have to fill all the information given in the application, and upload all the documents sought.
- Now before submitting your application, you have to check all the information, after that you have to come and click on “Submit” button.
The scholarship must cover all elements of the award, including:
- Course tuition fees
- Grant to contribute to study-related costs
- Partnership development costs
- Any UK residential programme(s)
- Return travel from the Scholar’s home country to the UK location
- Cost of UK visa
- Maintenance stipend of £1,116 per month
For more information and application visit: official website
Do not miss:Australia Awards Scholarships