Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Canada, the University of Waterloo is announcing Bill Harvie International Scholarships for the session 2022/2023. The programme is open to domestic and international students.
The purpose of the funding programme is to support undergraduate students entering year one of Accounting and Financial Management, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy, or Biotechnology/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
Founded in 1959, the University of Waterloo is consistently ranked as Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs.
- University : University of Waterloo
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship: $5,000
- Application: Online
- Elogibility: International
- The country: Canada
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
Click HERE for daily update.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Accounting and Financial Management, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy, or Biotechnology/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Must have their previous Certificates of Degree.
- In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waterloo. After getting registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award. Must provide Admission Information Form (AIF), AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA), and Contest results as administered through CEMC.For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program. Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.