WIPO 2022 Scholarship for Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property at Tongji University: (Deadline 10 March 2022)
Second edition of the 2022-2023 Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property with specialization in Industrial Property is offered jointly with the WIPO Academy and Tongji University (Shanghai, People’s Republic of China).
The main components covered:
- Introduction to Intellectual Property Law
- Patent Law
- Design Law
- Trademark Law and Geographical Indications
- Copyright and Related Rights
- Competition Law
- Design and Innovation
- Cross-cutting issue
- Technology transfer and license
- IP in the Industry and Skills Development Training
- Private International Law
- IP Enforcement
About World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
WIPO is the global forum for intellectual property (IP) services, policy, information and cooperation. We are a self-funding agency of the United Nations, with 193 member states. Our mission is to lead the development of a balanced and effective international IP system that enables innovation and creativity for the benefit of all. Our mandate, governing bodies and procedures are set out in the WIPO Convention, which established WIPO in 1967…
- Type Masters
- Organization World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Country to study China
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline March 10, 2022
Aim and Benefits of WIPO Scholarship
WIPO Scholarships cover:
- Registration and tuitions fees;
- Subsistence allowance;
- Travel expense; and
- Medical insurance
Visa costs, if any, are at the expense of participants.
Successful students will be awarded Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property (MIP) with specialization in Design by Tongji University on behalf of WIPO.
Requirements for WIPO Scholarship Qualification
The WIPO-Tongji MIP in Design is a Master’s program open to Law and non-Law graduates:
- A bachelor’s degree;
- One-year work experience
- English proficiency (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 95 or equivalent proof of English proficiency);
- Outstanding academic performance, such as academic transcript etc.
March 10, 2022
How to Apply
Please find the steps of application in the brochure attached.
Applicants have to apply through both the WIPO Academy website and Tongji University.